Occasionally, we need information from our colleagues or strangers; however the way one asks for it determines the response. Below are some expressions you can apply in such situations.
- Can I ask you for a favour please?
- Are there any options to that?
- Please let me know if he returns from his trip.
- I would like to find out my account details please.
- Would you be aware where he has gone?
- Who is in charge or responsible for the project?
- Have you got time…?
- Do you know…?
- Where is…?