Soon or later you will need to or have to complain, and complaining is a right. And for you to successfully do it, you need the right words.
Remember that sometimes you need to stay calm, despite the frustration and unsatisfaction.
Stay composed in professional situations!
These are the expressions you can use;
- I am disappointed in/with the service.
- I am fed up with the service.
- Are you aware that we haven’t got any response from them?
- I can’t imagine you behaved that way
- It’s ridiculous how could you do that.
- Forgive me for this, but I am not satisfied with your decision.
You ought to look into the matter
These and more will help you complain better.