Our world is full mysteries and it not a crime to say; you don’t know. Here are a few ways you too can borrow to sound more classy or fluent. Enjoy
- I have no clue.
- I am not sure.
- I got no clue
- That’s a mystery to me!
- Let me double check and revert back.
- That’s beyond my understanding.
- That’s out of my reach.
- Let me investigate that.
- I can’t recall/remember that.
- I can’t recollect it.
- I don’t know anything about that!
- I have no clue to why he did that.
- The way he did that, still remains a mystery to me.